PayPal Payments Procedure
by SEO IT Department
on November 20, 2017
Please submit a ticket with the SEO IT Department to enable online payments (À la carte Menu Option) in your Enterprise profile.
This is the procedure you will need to do in order to enable automatic deduction within the Enterprise catalog.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on this link once logged in: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify
- Click the update button on the setting: Instant Payment Notification
- Turn ON Instant Payment Notifications (IPN) and add the following URL: https://ohio.ent.sirsi.net/client/ipn.listener
- Now you can log out and test
You will need to provide SEO with your PayPal account email address and your desired minimum payment threshold.
This PayPal procedure is only for automatic deduction on your Symphony account. If this is not setup correctly; payments will still come in through Enterprise; however, they will not be automatically deducted.