À la carte Menu Options
Check here for the latest À la carte menu options SEO has to offer for your library. Please visit our SEO Members site to see all of your library information including what À la carte options we have you using: https://members.servingeveryohioan.org
À la Carte Menu Items
- SEO can enable this feature to have your patrons' eligible items automatically renew.
- SEO can enable checkout history on your Enterprise profile allowing your users to “opt-in”.
- SEO can customize your Enterprise theme, sidebars, footer, and create a custom online resource room that appeals to your locally purchased databases.
- SEO can integrate Hoopla content into your Enterprise catalog.
Enterprise Google Analytics
Enterprise Multiple Holds Profile Option
- SEO can embed a tracking ID within your Enterprise profile so you can start tracking users in real-time and historically. Find out where your users are coming from, what they are using to access Enterprise, when they are visiting, and much more with Google Analytics.
(submit a ticket and request this service
Enterprise My Account Direct Link & Search Box Code
- SEO can add a multiple holds linked graphic that allows your patrons to utilize the item-level hold profile and place item-specific holds. (perfect for book clubs, teachers, etc...)
- SEO can assist you in enabling PayPal on your Enterprise catalog to accept online payments.
- SEO can enable self-registration you adding a self-registration button to your Enterprise catalog to allow patrons to register online.
- Give your library catalog a Facebook presence.
- SIP Services for third-party vendor authentication, including; Envisionware, FreeGAL, Hoopla, Libki & more
- Allows you to move freely about your library and beyond! Perform basic circulation tasks (e.g. self-check kiosk, check-in, checkout, user-registration, and inventory) using your mobile device. Instructional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0O6qE6H0Y
- SEO can assist your library in implementing a hotkey to assist you in your everyday tasks within WorkFlows (e.g. F10-lib1)
- SEO can provide a monthly ZIP attachment containing all of your libraries "bad" email addresses for you to address.
On Demand Training
- SEO can provide a list of all your patrons that have multiple IDs (e.g. Active, Previous, Inactive).
- SEO can assist your library staff and users in technology training.
Symphony Receipt Printer Software
- SEO can enable patron photos on WorkFlows for your library.
- SEO can assist your library in installing and configuring the Symphony Receipt Printer software that was re-developed by Jay Miley. (Note: only the latest Star and Epson receipt printers are supported)
- SEO can provide your library and/or bookmobile with a terminal server connection if you are experiencing bandwidth issues.