Label Usage Guidelines
- For proper print formatting, set your browser margin settings to 0.25 inches. Additionally, the zoom level on your browser must be set to 0 (you can usually hit Ctrl+0 to reset the zoom).
- Shipping labels must be affixed to the side of all shipping containers. Shipping labels affixed to the top of a shipping container can be hidden when other containers are placed in a stack.
- Old shipping labels – You must remove all old labels attached to any shipping container. This will prevent the materials from being shipped to an erroneous location.
- Hub – It is very important that the hub is on the label. It belongs in the right upper corner.
- Do not fold the shipping labels. The entire label must be clearly visible at all times.